Pages

13 August 2014

What I'm reading vol.2 - Books for Creatives and such

Ehm... yes please


Ok, a confession... this is more of a list of things I'm planning to read. I've been so busy with general life things lately, I haven't even read a full magazine, let alone a book. But, I am vowing to change that and soon!

So here's my "to-read" list

“If you ever find that you’re the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room.”
“We need to be willing to risk embarrassment, ask silly questions, surround ourselves with people
who don’t know what we’re talking about. We need to leave behind the safety of our expertise.”

Just because he is brilliant.
Because so many people recommend it, it would be rude not to
Creativity is within all of us.

So that's 5. I'm hoping to get them on the way in the next week or so. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment